Sunday, September 20, 2015

Open Letter to Friends and Family

I have determined that Facebook is harmful to my mental health and well-being. Therefore, effective immediately I will deleting my account.

All contacts will be removed, and all pages will be unfollowed. If I can find a way to delete Facebook and keep my Spotify, I will be doing that.

If you wish to maintain contact with me, you will have to use one of the following methods with which to do so. I am sorry if this is inconvenient, however my mental and emotional well-being is more important.


Messengers:

Google Hangouts - you only need a google account for this. They are free, and you can get hangouts on computer as a browser page, as a chrome app (google chrome is your required browser), android, or iphone. You can add me via my email address (synderryn@google.com), or look for me by name, Erica House-Lantto.

Skype - you can download it for free here, and get a free account. Additioanlly you can get it for android and iphone. My username is akisora_chan.

Please note that if I do not recognize your username, I will not respond or honor your request to be added. So in your initial message to me, please explain who you are.

You may comment on this blog, as i have switched it so that anyone may comment. This should apply to past posts, as well as future ones.
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're leaving, if you ever come back add me. I'm on Skype but rarely have it loaded amykareena. Otherwise I ll just try to follow your blog. Best wishes Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note I won't be able to add anyone to Skype till we are moved in but if you add me I will approve as soon as I can

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you kitteh momma
    I don't use either program tbh, but I installed Hangouts again if you both ever want to reach me <3

    ReplyDelete