Thursday, October 22, 2015

NaNo Progress

Finally settled on an idea to write on for NaNoWriMo. The way I see it, I'll probably have more fun writing this particular idea, and I won't feel so crunched trying to do the necessary research. I do not know, at this time, if I will be sharing the story out...it really depends on how it goes, as unless I can generalize it effectively, it's more of a fan fiction

Research wise, I need to figure out the exact setting that I want to use, and descriptions and personalities for all the characters I plan on trying to use. I was waiting to do that until I had settled on an idea. I don't think I'll need to do much with this particular idea, but it doesn't hurt to get it down into a reference document either.

Additionally, I am wondering if I should read the source material for my idea, or just let it flow naturally. I'm thinking naturally, so I can avoid specific terminology and not be able to try and publish if it goes well.

Yeah, I'm ambitious. Why shouldn't I be?

My next concern is a title...I cannot figure out for the life of me what to call the story! It's really bothering me that I can't seem to come up with anything suitable. I'll have to work on that, I suppose...maybe there are some halfway decent name generators out there that might give me some ideas.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment